Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving


We went over to our friend Caryn and Ty's house to carve pumpkins.




I had Caryn retake the picture because I wanted to see Mike's face. He was sad because he thought that I didn't want him kissing me at all.




Our final product...


What it looks like in the dark


I made apple pie for dessert. I'm really proud of it. This was the second time that I've ever made apple pie. The first time was just the other day. I tried his mom's recipe because it's the best I've ever had. It turned out great. This fall has been fun for me because I learned how to make peach pie and peach cobbler. I'm not sure what I'm going to learn to make next.

After apple pie we watched a movie that Caryn had picked out from the library. Unfortunately I'm not quite sure what the title was but it was something like Sara Landon's Super Powers. It was kind of cheesy but I admit there were parts that spooked me out. It was mainly the music. I think overall it was a good show due to it being enjoyable. Mike can't say the same since he fell asleep.

I'm really glad that we have Caryn and Ty for friends. They have been really good to us and we have become close over the years.

1 comment:

Mike and Penny Jenkins said...

Angie. You have become such a good little homemaker. I am so proud of you! You can make me a pie any day. (we all love your famous peanutbutter bars!YUMMY). I heart you! Mom