Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DR. SLAUGHTERS

Mike and I went to Dr. Slaughters. We had a great time. It was discount night so we decided why not.? We were standing in line and there were gools that would stare and try to intimidate their victims. I told Mike that if I wasn't married to him that I would be tempted to kiss him to see how he would react. You've got to understand that he would get up close and personal. He was so close that it was uncomfortable. Mike dared me to go ahead... The next time he got in my bubble I decided to touch him in near his nose under his eyes. He still didn't do anything but continued to stare. I thought that it was kind of funny and couldn't help but to laugh. Everyone in the place was laughing.

We happened to see my little sister Michelle there and we had a great time scaring her. She was ahead of us and hadn't noticed us. When she was in reach, Mike came up from behind her and grabbed her covering her eyes. She totally freaked out.

Dr. Slaughters itself wasn't as scary as I had expected. It was still fun and was glad that Mike and I were able to go out and doing something together.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I am so glad that you guys were able to go! You are much braver than me!

The King's said...

Fun!!! Those places always scare me, I guess I am just a baby. I am glad that you guys had fun.

Michelle Jenkins said...

um.. that scaring me wasnt as funny as you think it was it was...well, i managed to stay dry and if you really want to know i screamed just for you....

michelle