Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We got a Wii!!!

My PSR kids kept talking about the wii. We would go inside of stores and let them try it out for a minute. It got me hooked. When I went home, that is all I would talk about to Mike. Mike asked, "why don't you get one since you like it so much?" I stewed about it for a while not really knowing if I really wanted one or not. I would get to the point where I would go to buy it and then change my mind. Finally, Mike and I went and we both agreed that it would be our birthday, Christmas, and anniversary presents for the next two years. (We'll see if that actually happens). Now that we have it, we don't regret ever buying it. So far, we've played hours and hours on it.

1 comment:

Christena said...

We love our wii and mario kart is a lot of fun. We've played for a long time too.