Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (either with just me, just Mike, or the both of us!). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Christena said...

This is kind of an odd memory but my mom brought it up last night. I remember when you came home with us for spring break our freshman year at college and you and my little brother Kasey had a burping contest. My mom thinks you can still beat him.

Mike and Angie Rockwood said...

I won't give the full details of this (well OK I will because it is too funny).
When I was in Junior high I had a slumber party with several of my close girlfriends. Late that night Mikie who must have been 9 or so came down the party sleepwalking. The best part and Angie you'll be the only one to know this is he slept in is skivvies and nothing else.
So there he was walking through the house in his tighty whities (no so whitey) and I couldn't just let that go so I gave him a wedgie (wow that was mean) and the underwear band ripped. So the next morning if there hadn't been a ripped band he would have had no evidence of his underwear parade from the night before.
We love the both of you we have only great and wonderful memories with Angie as a sweet addition to our family including awesome nights of card playing.
Gina

Mike and Angie Rockwood said...

Hello from Minnesota!
Warm up your Wii we'll be there is a couple of weeks.
G