Friday, December 28, 2012

My man's birthday

It's hard to come up with plans for Mike's birthday since it's so close to our anniversary. We thought we had it figured out. Then, we thought about it...and realized we don't have anything for our anniversary. We kept switching what we'll do on what day. Mike actually didn't want anything done for his birthday. I thought with it being so close to Christmas, our anniversary, and New Year's (Eve)that it does often get forgotten. I don't want that. I think he's used to it. It bothers me though.

I asked what he wanted.  He decided to spend the evening with friends.  He just wanted to hang out and watch a movie.  We ended up watching the second Lord of the Rings.  The other alternative was The new Batman show.
Here's the handsome fellow with his cake.  I made a strawberry shortcake.  I thought that since we were limited on strawberries, I'd make a cake with the strawberries already on it.
Quinn enjoying his cake.
Paxton with Elora.
Quinn and Paxton with Elora.

No comments: