Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm half way there!

I had my ultrasound today. We were able to find out the gender. Any guesses?

The baby is measuring right on schedule.  That makes my due date correct...March 22, 2012. 
The baby kept having the hands by the mouth.  It looked like it was sucking it's thumb.  There were times it would be waving. We saw it opening and closing it's mouth.

It's kind of freaky looking.  She said it looks this way because of the angel she was taking the picture.



Sorry, she didn't give us any gender pictures.

It's a....


BOY!!!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't even know you were expecting! Two boys will be a riot. Quinn will have a play mate! The skunk costume is adorable. :)

The King's said...

CONGRATS!!! We love little boys!!!!

Damien and Ashley said...

That's great-another little boy! I love having two little boys first-they are buds! Hope things are good for you and you are feeling good, too!

Bryan and Karalee said...

Yay for Boys!!! Im so excited for you guys and for little Quinners to have a brother, and for Grant and baby boy taylor to have another buddy to play with. Lots of boys!!! Hooray!

Christena said...

Congrats Angie! That is awesome!

Kari said...

My kids jumped up and down when I told them it was a boy!! Hope you are doing great!!