Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Enjoying the swing at the park

Today was a beautiful day and we were able to enjoy it by spending some quality time at the park. It was great! We were able to actually walk there. Come on Spring!
I love this picture (even though it's blurry...it was taken by my camera phone) because if you look closely you can see his 2 bottom teeth growing in. I think they are so cute! He also has a top canine growing in as well.
Just relaxing and enjoying myself!

Starting to get bored and a little irritated but for the most part enjoying my time in the swing.

1 comment:

Bryan and Karalee said...

So cute! He is always smiling so much, what a happy little guy!
I agree, I am ready for Spring to come too. Mabye on another warm day we can come down and walk to the park with you and Quinners and play!! That would be so much fun!

P.S. I like Quinns teeth too! SO CUTE!