Monday, June 21, 2010

4 weeks today

We went to the doctor today for his 4 week checkup and thought I'd share the stats of his growth.



Weight: 9 lbs. 15 oz. (58.29 percentile)

Length: 22.5 in. (81.68 percentile)

Head circumference: (14.75 percentile)





Below are some random picture


SEE! I'm starting to grow out of my newborn outfits.


In this outfit I can barely straighten my legs.

I fit better in my carseat.

Isn't this precious? G-pa Dale holding Quinn.


This picture isn't very good quality but thought it was so cute. This is why; Jacen is holding Quinn's hand.

My first full fledge bath



This is a sample of how I sleep. I put my head completely back and my back is arched. Mom and Dad think that it's uncomfortable for me but I really like it!




Relaxed and just chillin'

2 comments:

Tyler and Caryn said...

Such cute pictures of a darling boy! I loved the one when Jacen held Quinn's hand; too bad I wasn't a better photographer!

The Burks est. 2008 said...

So cute! I wish we lived closer, our boys could be best friends!