Monday, March 17, 2008

Another new job

I'm starting another new job. I quit my other job in February and have been taking some time off. The Children Center closed down their partial care and I wasn't interested in working for them doing PSR. I haven't been impressed with the company. Ever since I've started there have been rumors of them closing altogether, and then closing just partial care, and then.... It's seems like it's never ending. I don't have faith or the feeling of security there. I agreed to stay only until partial care officially closes. We'll see how this new job goes. So far I'm still in training. I'm kind of nervous of having crappy hours that I only work evenings.

In my spare time I'll be working on my house. We just bought it today. I'm still not used to the idea of owning a house and honestly feel kind of uneasy about it. I know it will all work out. I haven't seen the inside of it yet. It was a foreclosed house. Apparently the previous owners moved to North Dakota.

No comments: